Friday, November 03, 2006

Comments ?

Well, was wondering if any of my friends are visiting this blog.
Sent out the invites, saw the visitor count increase but not sure if these were my friends or if they were just passer-bys.

If you are a personal friend of mine, feel free to drop a comment so I know you were here :-)
Was hoping this blog could serve as a point of contact for us, given how busy we all are...

As a start, maybe you could comment if you could view the wmv file format that I use for my videos.

If so, might prefer to host that on mediamax instead of using Youtube.
Youtube public videos might not be appropriate for some of my private videos...

Any other comments will also be fine, or maybe even just a hi.

1 comment:

pizzazz said...

Didn't get your invite, but have been patronizing at Calin's 'invitation'. Hope you'll link my blog as well. :)