Friday, October 20, 2006

Parenthood tip

Read this article on the internet -> http://www.technologyreview.com/read_article.aspx?id=17630&ch=biotech

It reminds me of a discussion I had with my other half. Well it boils down as to how we can be sure our little one is really in distress. You see, he's been picking up some attitude recently and have been throwing tantrums every now and then. Ok, basically everytime you put him stationary in one place (on your lap, in the cot...) he starts to brawl...
My wife wanted to give him the cold treatment but my heart starts to ache whenever I see his tears, thinking he must be genuinely in dis-comfort. The next thing you know, he breaks out into a smile once you pick him up.
Apart from a baby speech/cry translator, the proposal from those scientist might be the next best thing to assist clueless parents like me.

But oh I do love to see my little smile. Here's some samples

No comments: