Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Total Annihilation, but never dies

Check out this interesting website -> http://taspring.clan-sy.com/

For those who have played total annihilation before, this should be quite an interesting website. Apparently, it is living on as an open source project. Have not tried the game itself yet but if anyone is interested, do download it and let me know how it goes.

Good thing is that it's free. And it's probably still more fun than 50% of the games that cost money, based on my experience with the original TA game.

1 comment:

Chee Wai Lee said...

A friend of mine was crazy about TA, but I never got into it. I guess I was burnt out on RTS games by that time. Compared to Starcraft and Warcraft III, it just did not seem very intriguing at all.

I hope the open-game is good. I get this feel-good feeling whenever I see something get open-sourced so ppl who love the game/software can continue to keep it alive.